Place: ZOOM (online)
No. of Participants: 25
- Suzana Andonova, Ministry of Environment and Physical Planning/POPs Unit
- Aleksandar Mickovski, Ministry of Environment and Physical Planning/POPs Unit
- Lendita Dika, State Advisor, Ministry of Environment and Physical Planning
- Ana Karanfilovska, Head of Department for Waste Management, Ministry of Environment and Physical Planning
- Emilija Kjupeva, Head of Division on chemicals and industrial chemicals
- Fana Hristovska, National expert on legal issues
- Marjan Mihajlov, National expert on institutional issues
In spite of the global pandemic, the first event took place online on the 28.09.2020, aiming at introducing all nominated representatives from the relevant institutions on the four international agreements (Stockholm, Rotterdam, Basel and Minamata Convention) and SAICM, including the projects related to these agreements that have already been implemented. Additionally, the national consultants on legal and institutional issues have shared with the participants the necessity and goals of forming working group, having them as members.
Following a short discussion, participants reached an agreement on the next steps in order to commence the planned working activities.
- Agenda (word doc.)